![]() |
| Elisa's pretty little house. |
![]() |
| Eww. This was the grossest slug I am ever seen. And they were everywhere. Eww. |
![]() |
| My awesome tour guide, with the umbrella. I was for sure, going to get lost in this place. But it reminded me of home. |
First day I woke to sunshine, and a VERY silent house. Turns out I was the only one still sleeping! HA That's nothing new. Heading down to the kitchen, I come to find this...
Juice, sparkling water, jams for Africa, cream cheeses for Russia (never know there were so many types. Sweet and savory.). There were several types of breads, cheese, tea, coffee, yoghurt's...on and on and on. But this is the European breakfast! And it was like this every morning. Personally, I am not a big breakfast person and would have just liked some corn flakes. But they don't do it like that over here.
Off to Mainz we gooooo, which means AUTOBARN!













No comments:
Post a Comment