So many photos of the trip, and heres what my camera had to say about it all. Due to my extreme laziness I have have edited as much as I can...the trip was so fun and chilling and inspiring all at the same time. And I have not quite figured out how to make good looking layouts fast enough. So enjoy the album!
 |
| That sign say coffee? |
 |
| with TIM TAMS? |
 |
| First time. |
 |
| Not Elisa's. She knows what she's doing! Yeah Girl! |
 |
| rad. |
 |
| Anywhere possible to express creativity |
 |
| I don't know what is going on here, but I like it. HA! |
 |
| Titanic inspired balcony. |
 |
| Lunch in the Jewish Museum Gardens |
 |
| Her man's in the Army. |
 |
| Me being not so serious. Pitty. |
These next few photos are of a preserved part of the Berlin Wall. Mixing of the brick with glass, one of my favourite combinations, and done so modernly while still keeping the history current.
 |
This apparently says something about not chaining your bike to this fence.
But it really added to the atmosphere, before I knew what it said. |
You know what this is...
 |
| The tagging did not separate the poor from the rich areas. This creative flair was ALL. OVER. THE. CITY. |
 |
| BEST burgers EVER. Go there. Its under a bridge, but I didn't find any trolls. Just hungry people. |
 |
| Excited! |
 |
| cute. |
 |
| Mojito time. |
 |
| sip sip. |
 |
| giggle giggle. |
 |
| The Harrods of Berlin. |
On our last day, Elisa, Julia and I headed out in search of markets and more food. It was such a relaxing day, walking around what somewhat reminded me of Melbourne.
 |
| These lights separate the East and West of Berlin. |
 |
| Spinach Cake. Really? |
Who goes to a market without cash. Me, apparently. Look what I could have picked up...
 |
| WOW. Just, WOW. |
 |
| stupid, stupid, stupid |
 |
| In search of food. Whats new? |
 |
| And we found the best. |
 |
| Rather rustic on the inside, but the weather was beyond delightful we sat outside in the sunshine. |
 |
| And had about 10 helpings of this goodness. |
No comments:
Post a Comment