Wednesday, 2 May 2012

in between bed time and awake time

A little bit of this and a little bit of that went down in this little town.

A stroll to one of the local pubs, through the grass, over the hill, under the bridge to say hello to the troll, through the river (not really, but we could have).




textural goodness. and that colour, oh my!

pretty bell.

no trains ran over top of us, but if one did, i'm sure i would have RAN. this is one old bridge.


almost there

model

sisterly love

stopped in to say hi to my mate kate.


where we perched. i was needing a nap at this point.


but a pimms did me good, with the antibiotics and painkillers over for a party too

and there was fashion advice given to all

a night of cranium followed. i'm the one you want on your team...if you want to loose...
  This is where we stayed, within a collection of 700 year old farm houses and barns and cottages.






how very tim burton

try and find me a straight line, i dear ya

aries, how did they know

and it still works. strong as boots. i know. i tried to take it


gritty prettiness


storm brewing, black cat (that attacked me)...


and a collection of books to get me through my sickness
After this time away, which was extended because of my lack of being able to do anything, I was back to reality. But only for one week. I did go back to the realm of Passover, which in my sickness, I'm and glad I missed out on most of it. And I did run off to Starbucks for porridge to get me through the remaining hours of this interesting 'holiday'.

The time following my departure of nanny life was absolute bliss. I did stay at my bosses sisters house. Confusing and err, weird you might think. But no, this bunch are a different kettle of fish and I wasn't allowed to lift a finger. I just had time to myself, was hugged and slobbered on my boys that actually blush when I walk in the room. I know. And it was then off to Berlin, to meet up with the lovely Elisa and Marina, and to meet Julia. And then after that you may ask. Well I wouldn't have a clue. A lot of thinking as been going down in this part of town. So many possibilities, but trying to find my spot in this crazy place isn't easy.

No comments: