Anyway...
The trip the following week could not have come at a better time, or for a better reason. Just four girls roaming the streets of Berlin. It was what I needed, to be surrounded my like minded people. Nannying was great, hmm, but it did make me loose a few braincells.
It was a flight like all the others, I fell asleep before take off and only woke up to that stupid RyanAir music when they land on time. I have come to the conclusion that they only make that time due to the speed in which they land...not cool. But I was then on the train into Berlin (thanks bakery man, the only one who understood me) and I was to meet Marina who was taking the train from her end of Germany. With no internet (for free calling) I was left to my own devices and pure luck, and sure enough it all worked and there she was. And the fun began.
We quickly found the apartment we were staying in, dropped our bags and went back into the city for some exploring. It was a bus tour we thought most logical on the list, as we were both rather tired and would rather listen and look than get lost and walk. We saved that getting lost thing for the other days.
Dinner was spent as one of Marina's favourites and it was super Italian food. Much like Subway, but sleeker and with fresh tasty ingredients. Wine and dessert also came along for the ride! It was great to spend time, just the two of us before the hustle and bustle of the adventure began when Elisa and Julia arrive..at some ungodly hour in the night.
![]() |
| Fancy a snap? |
![]() |
| While looking around at dinner, and looking at the desserts (which are blurry part of the photo) I saw this painting. It was meant to be, right? |













No comments:
Post a Comment