This pretty much summed up my thoughts of what the night would entail.
I wanted to go see the fireworks at the Pier, but my plans rather quickly changed to a Beetles Themed Party. The tradition, held in a basement (spooky American movie thoughts start about now...), where each and every Beetles song is played from start to finish, in chronological order, for our partying pleasure. When you arrive, you choose a song and you have to sing it.
So, to the bottle store we went, Kathleen, Spence and I. Ohh what to have on my Chicago New Years...
Total class don't you think?
And very easy to drink.
So in a matter of moments I was dancing like this...
![]() |
| Like the guy. |
And singing like this...
![]() |
| Yes, I had back up musicians. |
![]() |
| Can you spot me? Thank you fan who took this. Yes, I am sitting on a stool. It was hard dancing in those heals all night long. |
Which turned into a not so bad morning.
Until I opened my bag.
And found the reason why my New Years Resolution (to cut back on the sugar...yeah who am I kidding???) failed only five or so hours into twenty twelve.
Yea, not only could my bag not close because of the sheer amount of these babies. But I suddenly remembered that I had taken ALL these chocolate balls from where ever they were in the house. And any other chocolate they had in the house. The lady of the humble abode, who was a very hap hap happy lady, even made me a goodie bag of chocolate treats.
Dear God.
When do New Years Resolutions actually have to start? I am turning mine into twenty twelve goals, that span the entire year.






No comments:
Post a Comment