And to the 96th floor we went.
Randomly, in the elevator, which does make ones tummy turn a little, there was a man and his lady friend. And he was wearing an All Blacks scarf. I of course opened my mouth and said something like, "It was tough, but we got there in the end." And he replied with, "Congratulations. You did really well. I was rooting for you the whole time." Well, thank you, Sir. I, Matisse, just managed to win it for the team and the country.
Cant get away from Kiwis, no matter where you are in the world.
Back to drinks and food...
 |
| Do note that this indeed says 95th, but if you want dessert you go up another floor. |
Views from the top.
 |
| Navy Pier. |
 |
| Colleen, Wes, Clair, Kathleen and Haley. Where's Charly? |
 |
| Something Hayley said, I'm sure. |
 |
| My cocktail was good... |
 |
| A Hot Chocolate Pixie, with Baileys and Butterscotch Snaps. |
With a side of...
 |
| Nutella Bread and Butter Pudding |
 |
| Vanilla Bean Brulee |
 |
| Vanilla Bean Cheesecake |
 |
| And, a White and Dark Chocolate Mouse Cake. |
 |
| It was all finger licking good. |
But someone forgot to order the cheese board.
No comments:
Post a Comment