Sunday, 29 January 2012

Boxing Day.

So, after everybody asking me what boxing day actually means, I realised I had no idea. So to celebrate boxing day, the day were you eat left overs, we went to a few museums; Field Museum and The Shedd Museum.

The Field Museum is Science based, and we went on a Chocolate Exhibition. It promised free chocolate, which actually was a mini mini toblerone. And it had to be consumed before we entered. We got it as we entered. So scoff scoff scoff!

The Shedd Museum gives Kelly Taltons a MAJOR run for its money. This place was totally kick arse. You name it, it was there. 


Hello Sunshine

Callan, don't you look excited for some art education!



The Kiwi was hungry, so THANK GOODNESS there was a hot dog stand right on the lake front.

The Shedd

Chicago. And thank you Drew for the little piece of handy info about the building in the centre there. It was designed by a women architect, and was interested in feminism and wanted to create something within a masculine skyline. Need I say more.

The Field Museum Entrance.

No comments: