Saturday, 6 August 2011

It's about time for a late Spring Clean

Finally, I have unpacked all my belongings and feel a little more settled into my Harry Potter cupboard. I had a BIG revelation the other night (its actually quite small what I found, but still...). I found another cupboard in my room, which has shelves and draws that are thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis long, where I can fit LOTS of stuff / junk in. Its great! Now, to top off the look of the room, all I need now is a mirror. Yes, apparently it has taken three nannies to ask for a mirror, and one is yet to be placed in the room. I think it would do wonders for the space, make it feel bigger (I hope). But its a real pain in the butt having to run down stairs and check my oh so cool outfit before I make my way to the kitchen. But, lets me honest, what does a nanny really have to look like? Model? I. Think. NOT.

So, room is clean and tidy, I have spaces for some photo frames and my cream rose lights that I got from Camden are hanging in my room. I would show you a picture, but my room is actually that small that my camera and its trusty lens cannot capture much more than the window frame. So instead, this is a photo of one of my many dream bedrooms.


Sweet Dreams.

No comments: