Why is it that everyone is going to their HOME SWEET HOMES at the end of this year / beginning of next??? Should I join, I think not, as I don't think I would come back here...who wouldn't want to spend a month in Whangamata, rather than walking children to school in the snow, rain, hail, wind...I don't know what the winter is like here, I have only seen the snow twice!
Anyway, like I said, why is everyone going home, but meeeee? I guess I should think of how I would like to spend Christmas and New Years, and the rest of the time that I have on my little lonesome. Chicago I think, so see friends that I have never meet. I'm not a psycho, they are family friends, I just haven't meet them. And I have contacts in NYC...hmm...now that I think of it...you people going home are SUCKERS! I am going to the U.S of A! I better start putting the feelers out.
 |
| Here? |
 |
| Or here? Or BOTH? |
 |
| Where I would like to be, at the bach in Whamgamata. But instead I will be sipping of a substitute of Milo and thinking about Squiggles and Toffee Pops and Mum's Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding. |
Now back to my WPM tests. (Yes, I am making sure I have some good skills so when I need to be a PA for some rich banker, who I will later marry, I will be able to type like a speed freak and he will be impressed!)
No comments:
Post a Comment