As you know, I spent a lot of time in Cambridge. During exam time. Which wasn't so super for me, as they didn't allow me to go and explore the grounds. Until, the kids finished. Yeah, kids. They are younger than me, because, excuse me, I am all finished. Honors degree and all thankyouverymuch. (There probably are the token mature students, but whatever. Don't bust my chops just yet.)
So with the brats off to Spain and Greece and South of France (rich kids...pfff), I was able to explore my little butt off; camera in hand, sunshine up above and open to learning and seeing something new.
Someone could have told me it would be, like, total architecture porn. Yes. Porn. For the aesthetically conscious people in the world, for the architecture nerds, this is the place and post for you. Do note however, this is some seriously old and historical business you are about to witness and possibly droll over. So if you like white on white, ikea, Zaha, or think that Wikipedia, E! and Facebook are the only sources of true and reliable information that allow you to live everyday, please leave and go read that stuff. Because this is not for you, might just be a little bit too much for your little...you get my point.
Bon Appétit.
 |
| I was escorted into this church. By myself. And the lady shut the door behind me and left me. Im not a spiritual person, but I swear someone was there with me. Somewhere. I could smell him/her/it. |
 |
| And this was making noises. But no one was there playing... |
 |
| Hobbit Door. About 3 foot high. |
 |
| Window to, err, something... |
 |
| Just incase somewants to steal a garden bench. |
Off to the garden just so your eyes can get a rest.
 |
| Little French kids made this little garden THAT much cooler. |
 |
| And so did this chap. Hat, check. Shoes off, check. Jane Austin novel, check. I think his name is Charles. |
Back to it. To Kings College.
 |
| This is how everyone gets to school. |
No comments:
Post a Comment